2015 Star Tribune Wellness Program
New this year
- You will make benefit selections in the Star Tribune UltiPro system, including beneficiary designations for life and AD&D plans.
- You can carry over up to $500 in unused health care FSA funds into the next year. See the Flexible Spending Account Plan below for information.
Please review your benefit selections in the UltiPro system, even if no changes are desired. Remember:
- Complete the 2015 Spousal Eligibility Certification via the online Open Enrollment system to maintain medical coverage for your spouse/same sex domestic partner.
- Make desired 2015 FSA elections in the Open Enrollment system
Please review the information below before making benefit selections. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or call (612) 673-7458.
Participants in Multi-Employer Medical Plans Electricians, 1M, Fleet, & MailroomMulti-Employer Union Plan Open Enrollment Booklet
Participants in Star Tribune Medical Plans Independents, Guild, Building Services, Machinists, Dispatch, Operating Engineers
Click on the links below to access open enrollment materials:
Star Tribune Medical Plans
- Grandfathered Health Plan Notice
- HealthPartners Medical Plans
- 2015 Medical Plan Comparison
- Open Access Summary of Benefits Coverage
- Empower HSA Summary of Benefits Coverage
- HealthPartners Brochure
- HSA Information
- Coverage for Spouses/Domestic Partners and Adult Children
- HealthPartners Plan Selection Tool
Tools & Forms
HealthPartners Mail Order Pharmacy
Star Tribune Benefits